The NZXT H1 has a serious fault which means that the earthing does not work and that the cabinet can catch fire just by screwing.
NZXT H1 can go up in flames only by screwing
Gamers Nexus was early on and demonstrated what happened if one were to be so unlucky as to obtain a directly flammable version of the product:
This is how NZXT introduced the product in February 2020:
Short-circuiting metal screw that creates dangerous situations
Now the PC manufacturer reports that they are recalling the product due to the fire hazard.
The reason is that the screws that connect the PCIe lifter to the cabinet can short-circuit the motherboard and overheat the product and therefore cause a fire hazard.
US consumer authorities state that around 32,000 have been sold in the United States and around 1024 in Canada. It is unknown how many people have bought this in Norway, but it also does not appear that this cabinet is for sale in Norway anymore after we saw it for sale just over a week ago.
If you are unsure, you can contact HZXT: [email protected].