Check out Samsung's new Galaxy with four cameras
General | Oct 12, 2018 | Master3395
Revealed tomorrow - this is not an S-model.
The Galaxy A9 seems to be one of Samsung's most exciting mobile phones for a while, and it is launching tomorrow.
New A model impresses with amazing camera layout
The official image of the device has already provided MySmartPrice, in combination with the specifications.
Samsung will reveal the mobile, and probably more, during its "4X Fun" press conference tomorrow.
Let's see what Samsung delivers on the camera front in this A model, because this is exciting:
- On top: 8 pm ultra-wide camera with f / 2.4 aperture and 120-degree viewing angle
- Below: a 10MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and f / 2.4 aperture
- Nest bottom (main camera): 24MP camera with a large f / 1.7 aperture
- Bottom: 5MP camera with depth control for "Live Focus" and with f / 2.2 aperture
- LED flash
- Front: 24MP
- 6.3 "Super AMOLED - 1080 x 2220 - 18.5: 9
- 2.2 octa-core chipset (probably Snapdragon 660 AIE)
- 6GB RAM
- Dolby Atmos
- Finger sensor on the back
- Android 8.1
- 128 GB of storage
- microSD up to 400GB
Keywords: galaxy, mobile, samsung
comments powered by