10 Tools to tweak Windows 10 Privacy settings and fix privacy issues
Microsoft | Jul 13, 2016 | Master3395
Folks out there are looking for free Windows 10 Privacy fixer tools & software, that will help them harden their Privacy settings in Windows 10. We have already see how you can change Windows 10 Privacy settings. That should suffice for most, but Microsoft has gone on record and said that Windows 10 data collection cannot be stopped.
In the cases where we’ve not provided options, we feel that those things have to do with the health of the system. In the case of knowing that our system that we’ve created is crashing, or is having serious performance problems, we view that as so helpful to the ecosystem and so not an issue of personal privacy, that today we collect that data so that we make that experience better for everyone.
Windows 10 Privacy Fixer Tools
If you are looking for freeware and tools to help further harden the Privacy Settings in Windows 10, you might want to take a look at these free software:
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a popular tweaking freeware released by us. Under its Security & Privacy section, you will see tweaks that let you disable Telemetry, Biometrics, Advertising ID, Bing search, Cortana, Windows Update sharing, Feedback requests, password Reveal button, Steps Recorder, Inventory Collector and Application Telemetry, etc.
- Ashampoo AntiSpy lets you configure some privacy settings and also prevent Windows 10 from collecting and sending diagnostics as well as other data.
- Spybot Anti-Beacon allows Windows 10 users to immunize their computers and changes settings so that Windows 10 phones home less.
- Win10 Spy Disabler is a software that helps you to disable Windows services and programs which track your activities and collect data about your usage. Available here.
- DoNotSpy10 offers several tweaks that allow you to track and access to your data. It looks pretty good – but it ships with a 3rd party offer. So be careful during its installation. It is available for download here.
- O&O ShutUp10 tells Windows 10 to respect your privacy. This too is a portable tool that lets you configure privacy settings. Available here.
- Destroy Windows Spying is an Open Source tool that lets you remove Windows 10 apps which leak data, remove telemetry, block IP addresses, disable Windows Defender & Windows Updates and more. Get it from here.
- Disable Win Tracking offers some basic tweaks to disable tracking in Windows 10. It is available for download at GitHub.
- Phrozensoft Windows Privacy Tweaker lets you easily change all your Privacy settings in Windows 10 to it maximum safety levels. It lets you disable some Registry settings, Scheduled tasks, Windows Services, etc. Use it and you have no more issues about your privacy or online safety. Get it here.
Remember – before installing any freeware always be careful of any third-party offers and create a system restore point before making any changes to your Windows.
Take your pick and let us know which one you favor.
Keywords: microsoft, security, windows10
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (151) IT (342) Microsoft (164) Apple (68) Europe (2) Google (88) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (30)