Try this if you have network issues after the Windows 10 upgrade
Microsoft | Jul 5, 2018 | Master3395
Microsoft has a temporary solution to the error.
In April, Microsoft released the major update, April 2018 Update, which included more news, both above and below the hood. Unfortunately, there are several PC users who experience various issues after upgrading.
One of the issues is related to the network and that all Windows 10 devices cannot be connected to home networks after installing the major update.
While waiting for Microsoft to release an update that eliminates this issue, the company has published a temporary solution. This selects delayed startup during services.
How to do it (note that it is done on your own responsibility)
- Press the Windows key and R.
- Here you enter "services.msc" and press Enter.
- Then you need to scroll to a variety of services and change the boot mode. Right-click on the services listed below, press Properties, and under Startup Type,
- select "Automatic (delayed start)".
- Computer Browser (Browser).
- Function Discovery Provider Host (FDPHost).
- Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub).
- Network Connections (NetMan).
- UPnP Device Host (UPnPHost).
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPSvc).
- Peer Networking Grouping (P2PSvc).
- Peer Networking Identity Manager (P2PIMSvc).
- Then you must restart your PC.
If you do not feel comfortable adjusting things during services, wait for the official update from Microsoft.
Keywords: Microsoft, windows10, wifi
Sources: Microsoft Answer
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (151) IT (342) Microsoft (164) Apple (68) Europe (2) Google (88) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (30)