New Windows 10 test version is packed with smart news
Microsoft | Apr 6, 2018 | Master3395
Here are the many many will appreciate.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 trial version 17639 for those included in the "Skip Ahead" program for Windows Insiders.
Store Sets Improvements (This is Sets)
One of the biggest improvements is that Sets supports something pretty cool: you can now drag and drop app tabs within Sets windows. "It works just as it sounds like," Microsoft explains enthusiastically:
«You can now move an app tab inside Sets, or combine an attached app tab into Sets»
They point out that you can experience crashes if you open an Edge tab outside a "Set" and try to drag and drop it into a Sets window.
See all the new ones
Press Alt and loss and find tabs there too. If you have Photos, Edge and OneNote in one and the same cluster, you can now use everything and loss to swap between them.
- Bug fixes
- We fixed an issue resulting in duplicate entries in Disk Management.
- We fixed an issue that could result in certain UWP apps silently terminating when minimized.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
- We fixed a race condition that could result in the taskbar not autohiding after opening and closing the Start menu while a fullscreen window was visible.
- We fixed an issue where typing in Start would switch to a blank Cortana screen if Start was open when the PC went to sleep.
- We fixed an issue when using Arabic as your display language where after using the X to close the touch keyboard in a UWP app text field it might stop coming up automatically in that field.
- Sometimes having too many choices can be confusing and less is more. That is why this new build has consolidated the places where users can adjust their display brightness by removing the display brightness slider in Control Panel Power Options and the “Display brightness” section under Power Options Advanced Settings. Don’t worry! You can still adjust your display brightness via Settings > System > Display settings,
- the Action Center, and via keyboard hotkeys.
- If you open Settings and clicking on any links to the Microsoft Store or links in tips, Settings will crash. This includes the links to get themes and fonts from the Microsoft Store, as well as the link to Windows Defender.
- On resuming from sleep, the desktop may be momentarily visible before the Lock screen displays as expected.
- When Movies & TV user denies access to its videos library (through the “Let Movies & TV access your videos library?” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV crashes when the user navigates to the “Personal” tab.
Keywords: Microsoft, windows10, file explorer, update
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (120) IT (314) Microsoft (148) Apple (60) Europe (2) Google (82) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (29)