Now Microsoft has updated "Windows 10"
Microsoft | Nov 20, 2017 | Master3395
Corrects tough game mistakes.
Microsoft has released update "KB4048955" for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) that raises the build version to 16299.64 from 16299.19.
This is corrected (italics text we think is most important)
- Addressed issue that causes the Mixed Reality Portal to stop responding on launch.
- Addressed issue that causes a black screen to appear when you switch between windowed and full-screen modes when playing some Microsoft DirectX games.
- Addressed a compatibility issue that occurs when you play back a Game DVR PC recording using Android or iOS devices.
- Addressed issue where the functional keys stop working on Microsoft Designer Keyboards.
- Addressed issue to ensure that certain USB devices and head-mounted displays (HMD) are enumerated properly after the system wakes up from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where the virtual smart card doesn’t assess the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) vulnerability correctly.
- Addressed issue where Get-StorageJob returns nothing when there are storage jobs running on the machine.
- Addressed issue where applications based on the Microsoft JET Database Engine (Microsoft Access 2007 and older or non-Microsoft applications) fail when creating or opening Microsoft Excel .xls files. The error message is: “Unexpected error from external database driver (1). (Microsoft JET Database Engine)».
- Addressed issue where application tiles are missing from the Start menu. Additionally, applications that the Store app show as installed don’t appear on the application list of the Start menu.
- Computers that have Internet connectivity and upgrade on or after November 14, 2017 will receive this preventative solution and avoid this issue. Machines that lack network connectivity or
- have already encountered this issue should follow the steps in the Microsoft Answers thread “Missing apps after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update”. Microsoft will release and document an additional solution in a future release.
- Addressed issue where Microsoft Edge cannot create a WARP support process and appears to stop responding for up to 3 seconds during a wait timeout. During the timeout period, users cannot navigate or interact with the requested page.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel, Internet Explorer, and Windows Media Player.
After installing this KB, Internet Explorer 11 users who use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) may not be able to scroll through a drop-down menu using the scroll bar.
Uninstall the application. Once this is complete, reinstall it.Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.
Using the scroll wheel on a mouse works as expected. This issue only applies to document mode 11, so attempting to load the page with document mode 10 may work around the issue.To change the document mode in Internet Explorer 11:
Select the Emulation tab.
On the Document modemenu, select 10. The page will reload in the new document mode.
Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.
Keywords: microsoft, windows10, update
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (122) IT (314) Microsoft (149) Apple (60) Europe (2) Google (83) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (29)