Windows 10 update released for anyone with Creators Update - they have corrected
Microsoft | Apr 29, 2017 | Master3395
Microsoft has released Windows 10 update for anyone with Creators Update, KB4016240.
Important bug fixes
The update has version number 15063.250 - up from last stable RTM version 15063.138.
A number of IE errors have been corrected, the same is an error that games that run in full-screen mode with eklsuisve privileges could freeze after hibernation with version 15063.138.
This is corrected
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Keywords: microsoft, windows10
comments powered by