Microsoft Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
Microsoft | Jun 15, 2016 | Master3395
With a huge bunch of bug fixes and improvements.
Microsoft continues to send out new test versions to Insiderne for Windows 10 (Mobile).
Windows October 1366
We are approaching July is the month in which Microsoft will roll out the big Anniversary Update. As with the previous test version, 14361 that came exactly one week ago, there are no new features.
Instead is focusing on bug fixes and performance improvements, and that last week's list of improvements very long.
- For you, mes amis: If you have a French Windows 10 Insider Preview build installed on your PC, you should receive this build as we have fixed the issue with the French translation process that caused a lot of text to revert from French back to English.
- Navigating to the Privacy pages in Settings app will no longer crash the Settings app and prevent you from adjusting your privacy settings.
- We have fixed the issue causing PC and Mobile devices trying to project to a PC (via the new PC Access feature) to fail.
- We fixed the issue where Start would not launch while an app is installing for certain languages, such as Chinese or Portuguese (Brazil).
- We’ve updated the size of the Windows Ink Workspace icon in the notification area on the taskbar to be more consistent with the other notification area icons. In a similar drive to improve the consistency of our experience, we’ve updated the X to leave the Windows Ink Workspace, which will now show a red state when you hover over it. We also fixed an issue where mouse wheel scrolling wouldn’t work to spin the ruler with certain mice, and an issue where dismissing the share pane or accepting the prompt to enter tablet mode would result in exiting the Windows Ink Workspace.
- We have updated Cortana search results, so now when you right-click on a .docx file, you’ll see a context menu option to open that file’s location.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the monitors in under Settings > System > Display from sometimes jumping to a different ordering after being clicked and causing scaling changes. We also fixed an issue where the slider to change display scaling might jump to an unexpected scale factor as you were moving it.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to unsnap a full-screen Remote Desktop window if you had been prompted credentials while connecting.
- We fixed an issue when the tile names could become cut off after using semantic zoom, and one where Start tiles could no longer be moved with touch.
- In an effort to improve visibility and access to your newly installed apps, we have moved the “Recently added” section of Start to be located above the “Most used” section in the All apps list. We’ve also increased the duration of time in which apps will be listed here – now 7 days, so you can easily try them out and decide if you want to pin them to Start or the taskbar for regular use and quick access.
- We fixed an issue where an active VPN connection could block the PC from going from idle into sleep.
- We fixed an issue where the touch keyboard might appear on the Lock screen after pressing the Num-Lock key on the keyboard.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge using a large amount of CPU when open to a page with many animated gifs, as well as an issue resulting in certain captchas not displaying correctly.
- From this build on your default location will now be preserved across build updates.
- We fixed an issue resulting in nothing happening if you attempted to expand a Skype notification in Action Center. We also fixed an issue where the scrollbar would draw with no margin from the chevron and X in Action Center notifications, and one where app logos might be missing from the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the cursor not showing up when interacting with the system using a Wacom tablet.
- We fixed an issue where the Settings app could open to a blank page after selecting a settings page via search results.
- We fixed an issue where the File Explorer window might navigate back to Quick Access after deleting something from the current folder in view. We also fixed an issue where right-clicking on the desktop might result in showing a spinning curser for a long time before the context menu would show.
- We fixed an issue resulting in existing reminders failing to display in the Cortana UI, and an error when attempting to save a new reminder.
- We have updated the Mobile Hotspot settings page to allow name, IP address, and mac address to be selectable so it can be copied elsewhere if needed.
- We fixed an issue where the battery flyout might not report the correct overall charging state for devices with two batteries.
- We fixed an issue where the title bars of apps using dark theme wouldn’t be dark when the window was not in focus, for example, Groove Music or Settings app.
- We fixed an issue resulting in you sometimes seeing a progress indicator before the background image would load on the Lock screen.
Are you (mainland) test member will find Windows 10 Insider 14366 for PC and 14364 for mobile Windows Update. Are you running the latest stable version of Windows 10, you are not left out either. Microsoft released last night an overall update of the operating system:
Overall update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163018).
Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3149135).
Keywords: Microsoft, Windows10, Update, Free, All
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (175) IT (362) Microsoft (180) Apple (78) Europe (2) Google (105) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (32)