Microsoft releases Windows 10 update for all
Microsoft | Oct 28, 2016 | Master3395
This has been fixed and improved.
Windows 10 is an operating system that is constantly updating and Microsoft has once again made a total update available.
Windows 10 14393.351
The update pushes the version number of regular users up to 14393.351 - latest Insider's version of the 14955 - and you have to have installed "Anniversary Update" before one can update Windows 10.
As usual focus on bug fixes and improvements in the overall updates, so there is nothing new to track this time either.
This has been fixed and improved:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn’t have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.
If the update does not appear in Windows Update, you can download it manually by searching KB3197954 Microsoft Update Catalog.
Keywords: microsoft, windows10, update, upgrade
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (120) IT (314) Microsoft (148) Apple (60) Europe (2) Google (82) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (29)