Guess what, now you can finally upgrade Windows 10 again
Microsoft | Sep 14, 2016 | Master3395
Fast Ring: a bunch of bug fixes.
Apple hype for the iPhone 7 launch begins to flatten out, and well there.
Finally new test version!
For it's not just Apple that has great launches currently, Microsoft continues to update its biggest launch ever, Windows 10, all the time.
This time it once again Fast Ring-testers who get a new version of 14926.
As usual there are a large number of bug fixes and a few mistakes.
- We fixed the issue Causing Adobe Acrobat Reader to crash When You try two launch it.
- We fixed the issue Causing the Settings app to crash When navigating two Settings> Personalization.
- We fixed an issue where Windows icons and text are not rendered correctly on some devices with Intel Atom (Clover Trail) processors.
- We've improved scaling for fullscreen games where the aspect ratio does not match the native display resolution, for example, When playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive overusing a 4: 3 stretched resolution.
- We fixed the issue where some people would experience a bugcheck (blue screen) after plugging / unplugging certainties types of Kindles suchlike as the Paper White and Voyage.
- This build improves the performance on websites with changes to large numbers of HTML Elements containing text by improving efficiency spellchecker. This results in substantially improved performance on websites like TweetDeck.
- We have addressed Reviews the largest cause of reliability issues in Microsoft Edge running on Insider Preview builds. This should improve reliability on major websites suchlike as Facebook and Outlook.com.
- We fixed an issue Resulting in certainties links (for example, Facebook) displaying a default favicon in the Microsoft Edge Tab, ratherthan the logo intended by the website.
- We fixed an issue where the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar might show full bars When connected to a Wi-Fi network with low signal.
- We have fixed the issue wooden prevented the wirelessnetwork adapter in Surface Pro 1 and Surface Pro 2 devices from working. This also fixes the issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows not working. and other wireless network adapters from third-parties suchlike as D-Link.
- We fixed an issue where File Explorer's "Open Command window here" context menu option was opening set to the C: \ Windows \ System32 path, ratherthan the Desired directory.
- We fixed an issue Potentially Resulting in the taskbar no longer auto-hiding When a fullscreen window has focus (for example, When watching videos, gaming, or when using the Remote Desktop). Note: If there's an App That is asking for attention, it's by design That the taskbar will not hide (so you can see thatthere's something trying two notify you).
- While overusing Narrator and Groove Music, if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing then Narrator will continually speak the progress of the song E.G. update with the current time of the progress bar every second. The result is you will be Unable to listen to the song or hear any other control you navigate two.
- Także experience a black screen When signing out and switching two another user account and will ask Unable to log in two That account. A reboot of your computer should allow you two log in two That account.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox will crash on launch after upgrading to this build.
- Optional components apr hovered after upgrading to this build. Two get it working again, go to the "Turn Windows features on or off", scroll down and check the right optional component and click ok. After a reboot, the optional component will be enabled again.
- After updating to this build, Windows Calculator march hovered. Two get Calculator working again, go to the Store and re-download / install Calculator.
- For keyboard users, overusing tab to navigate the Settings app will not work in this build. The arrow keys should work as a temporary workaround.
Keywords: microsoft, windows10, update, upgrade
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
General (122) IT (314) Microsoft (149) Apple (60) Europe (2) Google (83) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (29)