These features disappear from Windows 10
Microsoft | Sep 21, 2018 | Master3395
Microsoft publishes services that are removed and are no longer being developed.
In October, the next major update to Windows 10, called October 2018 Update, will be released, but a number of new features. At the same time as news comes, some are also removed.
Microsoft has published what's missing or what features are no longer being developed. At the same time, it is reported about some services that replace those who disappear.
This will disappear in Windows 10 October 2018 Update:
- Business Scanning, also known as Distributed Scan Management.
- Explanation: There are no devices that support this feature.
- FontSmoothing option in unattend-xml.
- Explanation: Windows 10 uses ClreaType by default and FontSmoothing is no longer available.
- Hologram app.
- Instead, you can use: Mixed Reality Viewer replaces this app.
- Explanation: limpet.exe becomes available as open source.
- Phone Companion.
- Instead, you can use: The Phone Companion app disappears, replaced with the Phone option under Settings.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
- Explanation: The information previously available in TPM can be found in the Windows Defender Security Center.
- Updates through Windows Embedded Developer Update for Windows Embedded Standard 8.
- Instead, you can use: The updates can be downloaded via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
In addition, Microsoft reveals what features are no longer being developed and are being removed in an upcoming update to Windows 10. This is about emotional services:
- Companion device dynamic look APIS.
- OneSync Service.
- Snipping Tool: Windows 10 October 2018 Update provides a new and improved solution.
Keywords: microsof, t windows10
comments powered by