Now the big iOS update here - download 3.10 now
Apple | Apr 3, 2017 | Master3395
You can also update MacOS, watchOS and tvOS.
After several months in beta testing, is the major iOS update 3.10 ready for download.
The update can be found under Settings - General - Update.
This is new in iOS 10.3:
- Find My AirPods.
- Safari supports Reduced Motion.
- Apple File System (APFS) is in place.
- Podcast has its own widgets.
- Weather data in the Maps app brings 3D Touch support.
- CarPlay with quick access to the album in Music.
- While iOS 10.3 becomes available, rolls Apple also released Mac OS 10.12.4 for all uses via the Mac App Store.
This is new in MacOS 10.12.4:
- Night Shift is available.
- Updated PDFKit APIs for better viewing of the PDF is an application that uses the framework.
- More news to Siri. Among other things, she can keep you updated with cricket results.
- Mac App Store supports Touch Bar.
- tvOS 10.2 and watchOS 3.2 is also available. In the former, the focus is mainly on bug fixes, performance enhancements and news in the OS and SDK.
This is new in tvOS 10.2:
- Remote Control for iPad. See lyrics, and playlists in Remote app for iPhone and iPad. You can also select the movie chapters, soundtracks and captions.
- Renting across devices. iTunes movie rentals can be seen on all your devices. For example, rent a movie on your iPhone and watch it on Apple TV.
- Faster navigation in lists. You can navigate faster in long lists by swiping along the right side of the remote controller to skip forward or back.
- Support for Device Enrollment Program is in place.
- Support for Expanded Mobile Device Management.
- Support for VideoToolbox framework.
This is new in watchOS 3.2:
- Sirikit is in place. Enables developers to integrate their apps with Siri. Until now Sirikit been reserved for iOS apps.
- Theater Mode. Makes it easy to mute the sounds and prevents the screen turns on automatically when you lift your arm. Especially fun at the theater.
Do more news? Speak up in the comments.
Keywords: apple, ios, update, 10.3
comments powered by