New Windows 10 trial version is packed with improvements - everyone should update the stable version as well
This is corrected.
Microsoft has launched Windows 10 16288 for Fast Ring testers.
This is corrected.
Microsoft has launched Windows 10 16288 for Fast Ring testers.
There is still more to be done in Redstone 3
Note that this is not a Redstone 4 test version (they are 16353), but for those who have chosen not to jump on and still want to test Redstone 3.
There are not many improvements you can see, but it's a lot under the hood.
Microsoft has granted poor game performance in Windows 10 Creator Update, so we hope this will be corrected soon. It does not appear to be corrected in 16288 or the update anyone can download.
For Microsoft, also released the "KB4038788" update to 15063,540, the last stable version. See the bug fixes at the end of the article.
This is corrected
Windows Shell Improvements
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Facebook Messenger app failing to accept the enter key when sending messaging in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where the “New” text displayed under the names of newly installed apps in Start wouldn’t go away after launching the app.
- We fixed an issue where using the letters in Start to jump to different locations in the alphabet wasn’t consistently working in the last few flights.
- We fixed an issue where local app search in Cortana failed to return the expected app if the user profile directory contained non-ASCII characters.
- We fixed an issue where pressing WIN + X would sometimes not show the accelerator key underlines.
- We fixed an issue where when the People button was present in taskbar, and toast-only banners (for example from Outlook 2016) were sent, the Action Center badge counter would become inaccurate.
- We fixed a bug from recent flights where upon unlock you’d be bombarded with any notifications that occurred while your PC was locked. If you’d like to review notifications received while
- your PC was locked, they can be found in the Action Center
- We fixed an issue where pressing delete when using the full touch keyboard layout in UWP apps would input a period rather than deleting a character.
- We fixed an issue where the Pinyin IME’s emoji picker wouldn’t load in recent flights.
- We fixed a tablet mode issue where launching the touch keyboard in UWP apps might sometimes take multiple taps on the edit field before the keyboard would come up.
- We fixed an issue where when using the Chinese (Simplified) handwriting panel InputPersonalization.exe could get into a state where it would unexpectedly have a continually high CPU usage.
- We fixed an issue with the handwriting panel where the “&123” and Emoji button didn’t work when the device was in portrait orientation.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to turn on the Japanese IME after the focus was moved from a UWP (like Sticky Notes) to another app and back.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a stutter when selecting long strings in certain single line editable text boxes (for example when naming favorites in Microsoft Edge).
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to type text via the touch keyboard into Internet Explorer when using the Japanese, Chinese, or Korean keyboards.
- We fixed an issue where the Dayi and Array IMEs couldn’t input Chinese characters in certain apps in recent flights when using the touch keyboard.
Microsoft Edge Improvements
- We fixed an issue where the tab preview for PDFs was just black with two white stripes.
- We fixed an issue where the first time you used Ctrl + F in a tab the search box wouldn’t get focus. We also fixed an issue where after clicking the Find on Page text box you might not be able to type in the address bar.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes the Hub would appear to open twice when you clicked the icon.
- We fixed an issue where typing a web address into the address bar from the New Tab and Start Page and would sometimes clear the text and not result in any page navigation.
- We fixed an issue where Ctrl + Click on a link in a PDF wouldn’t open the link in a new tab.
- We fixed an issue where “Open with previous pages” wouldn’t recover tabs if the tabs had been dragged between frames prior to closing Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue which could result in uploads failing on some sites, such as Behance.net.
- We fixed an issue where website tooltips could end up displaying behind the Microsoft Edge window after opening a link in new tab in the background.
- We fixed an issue resulting copy/paste and the print dialog not working for those using the updated Youtube.com website design
- We’ve updated editable fields in PDFs to now have a subtle color to help indicate that they’re editable.
- We fixed an issue resulting in PDFs potentially rendering blank after panning down a few pages and back up.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where Alt + D wouldn’t bring input focus to the address bar when certain keyboards were active.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Ghost Recon: Wildlands not starting in recent flights since the Easy anti-cheat component wouldn’t load.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Mod Organizer no longer load mods into Skyrim in recent flights.
- We fixed the issue where USBhub.sys was causing spontaneous reboots due to bugchecks (GSOD).
- We fixed an issue where your PC might not go to sleep automatically after remoting into it and signing out of the remote session.
Other fixes and improvements
- We fixed an issue where Settings could crash if a Bluetooth device was turned off while the Bluetooth settings page was open.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in some Insiders experiencing an issue where Store apps would begin to fail to activate after being launched a few times.
- We fixed an issue where if the lock screen slideshow was set to a OneDrive folder containing offline-only images, these pictures would all be downloaded to the PC while the PC was locked (going through each picture). These pictures will now be
- If you’ve encountered an issue where Spotlight appears stuck on a particular image, we’ve added logic such that it should now reset after at most 7 days.
KB4038788 (uthevingene er våre)
- Addressed issue where the color profiles do not revert to the user-specified settings after playing a full-screen game.
- Updated HDR feature to be turned off by default in the OS.
- Addressed issue where you can’t open the Start menu when you add a third-party IME.
- Addressed issue with scanners that rely on inbox driver support.
- Addressed issue in a Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature to allow headsets to work correctly.
- Addressed issue where some machines fail to load wireless WAN devices when they resume from Sleep.
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The error is «The user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)”.
- Addressed issue where LSASS is leaking large amounts of memory.
- Addressed issue where enabling encryption using syskey.exe renders the system unbootable.
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to crash when attempting to use that credential.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.Addressed issue with the EMIE where Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer repeatedly switched between each other.
- Addressed issue where a device may stop responding for several minutes and then stop working with error 0x9F (SYSTEM_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) when a USB network adapter is
- Addressed issue where some apps cannot be opened because the IPHlpSvc service stops responding during the Windows boot procedure.
- Addressed issue where spoolsv.exe stops working.
- Addressed issue where the Get-AuthenticodeSignature cmdlet does not list TimeStamperCertificate even though the file is time stamped.
- Addressed issue where, after upgrading to Windows 10, users may experience long delays when running applications hosted on Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Addressed RemoteApp display issues that occur when you minimize and restore a RemoteApp to full-screen mode.
- Addressed issue that sometimes causes Windows File Explorer to stop responding and causes the system to stop working.
- Addressed issue that causes the Export-StartLayout cmdlet to fail when exporting the layout of tiles at startup.
- Addressed issue where the option to join Azure AAD is sometimes unavailable during the out-of-box experience.
- Addressed issue where clicking the buttons on Windows Action Center notifications results in no action being taken.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer,
- Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows Virtualization.
keywords: Microsoft, windows10, update
General (165) IT (357) Microsoft (175) Apple (77) Europe (2) Google (104) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (32)