This is new in Pokémon GO update
There are not many days ago Niantic sent out an update to the super popular Pokemon GO where they partly block the app from a third party.
Now they are again on hand with an update for both iOS and Android. The coaches will now have the ability to switch nicknames once "so choose wisely," they write.
In addition, warnings that one should not play the game if you move over a certain speed. The coaches must confirm that they are not running while they play. Simultaneously tests developers out "Nearby Pokémon" function with a variety of users.
Full update history:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented «Nice,» «Great,» and «Excellent» Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the «Nearby Pokémon» feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes.
CNBC can also report that Pokémon GO has set a sales record for the first month after launch. The game gathered in $ 200 million, around 1.7 billion.
The figures come from research company Sensor Tower and they can report a significant growth when the game was released in Japan on July 22.
keywords: Pokemon, go
General (164) IT (356) Microsoft (173) Apple (77) Europe (2) Google (103) Norge (12) Lokale nyheter [Vestfold] (19) Roblox (0) Roblox Game Review (8) Roblox Model Review (0) Roblox Plugin Review (0) Tutorials (32)